Free United States - U.S. Citizenship Test
1. Who is the "Father of Our Country"?
2. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
Abraham Lincoln Thomas Jefferson Patrick Henry George Washington
3. What does the judicial branch do?
the President Pro Tempore the Secretary of State the Vice President the Speaker of the House
4. Who makes federal laws?
resolves disputes decides if a law goes against the Constitution reviews laws all of these answers
5. Who did the United States fight in World War II?
the Supreme Court the President Congress the states
6. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
Austria-Hungary, Japan, and Germany the Soviet Union, Germany, and Italy Japan, Germany, and Italy Japan, China, and Vietnam
7. What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?
Congress shall make We the British We the Colonists We the People
8. What does the President's Cabinet do?
saved (or preserved) the Union established the United Nations declared war on Great Britain purchased Alaska
9. Who was President during World War I?
commands the U.S. Armed Forces makes laws all of these answers advises the President
10. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
Woodrow Wilson Franklin Roosevelt Theodore Roosevelt Warren Harding
Free Citizenship TestThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the U.S. Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about United States.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Bookmark: Citizenship Test
Press Ctrl+D keys on PC
or ⌘-D keys on Mac on your keyboard
or simply click the white star.